Thursday, May 23, 2013

Headers and Buttons

I could not sleep last night. It's one of those things where your mind just will not. shut. off. So, I went back into my living room, propped open Coco (my glamorous name for my lappy) and played an episode or two of Grey's Anatomy. I started finding ways for creating pretty, pretty headers and buttons for the blog and I made one!! Most excellent.

**Sidenote: When I am in my 50s and 60s, I will wear my hair long, don handmade crowns and wear purple. . . and let me never forget Midnight Margaritas (could've used one last night!). I found this gif on Tumblr and love it!

As we move along to the quickly approaching weekend, I will be showing new concoctions of delicious proportions and seeing my big brother, Mikey, and his family come in from Indiana.

There's a fantastic little carnival happening at Young's Jersey Dairy, if you are in the Springfield, Ohio area come on down!!

Thinking about doing a tribute box or two to warewolves, thoughts? While you think on that, Warren Zevon shall serenade me: "I saw a warewolf drinkin' a pina colada at Trader Vic's, and his hair was perfect."

Fantastic. - Mellissa

No comments: