Monday, September 23, 2013

It's getting closer to Halloween, fair peoples. You know what that means?

THEME.

For those that don't know, (and omg why wouldn't you?) the new banner is themed for iconic horror film actors. Bela Lugosi, Vincent Price dancing with a skeleton (because, why not?) and Madeline Khan from The Young Frankenstein. Yes, I know, Young Frankenstein isn't exactly horror but! I love her in that movie, so there.

The Halloween Theme shall henceforth continue on! Keep coming back for more people.

Also! New jewelry things are up. Click on a pic to scroll through and marvel at the loveliness!! :D

j/k

No not really, I'm awesome.

Love it.

Anyone watching Sleepy Hollow, like me? I think I like it! Of course, it reminds me of the cartoon of old, Bing Crosby crooning about Ichabod Crane.


Wow, take me back. I haven't seen that cartoon since I was in kindergarten. Great, now I have that song in my head.
"Ichabod, Ichabod Craaaane."

-M

No comments: