Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Art Shows! Things!

Art show, Art show, Art show, Art show.... It's like a mantra that I've been repeating for the last few weeks. The time is upon me, and I must show my stuff.

Art shows are incredibly personal, I think. You're really putting yourself out there in a way that is akin to being naked. Not that I'm going to show up to my art show naked, although that would be something Dali would do, but I shall be clothed nonetheless. Un Mundo Cafe in Beautiful, Downtown Springfield - December 6th @ 7pm. If you haven't seen the gorgeous banner.... here's a reminder:

isn't it pretty?

I'll be putting forth my works of watercolors, acrylics and graphic design posters. Perfect for the holiday season! Perfect for the unbelievably hard to buy for person! Who doesn't like art, I ask you!?
Besides people who have one dimensional personalities.... but we won't go there. Not today anyway.

*clears throat* moving on!

Yet another hint of things to come.
<3 Mellissa

No comments: