Thursday, July 17, 2014

Art Affair On the Square and Upgrades

I went to Portland. I became Portland. I lived for Portlandia. . .

For a solid week and then, when I came home I snapped back into reality... Slightly. Only slightly. I missed my loves! But it was good to get a break, I think there are those times when separating from the kids is just completely necessary. Space. Air. Breathing room, etc.


Just to let you know, for all my nerds out there, that is in fact the Astoria from one of the best 80s flicks of all time: The Goonies. My best friend, O, wanted me to do the Truffle Shuffle but I declined.

Some of the best parts though?

This guy right here.

All in all it was a good week. I'll be damned if I don't go back soon.

I've been thinking about upgrading my stuff into silver and gold! My tools came this week so this weekend you'll be able to see my new wire-wrapped stuff! Oh yeah, by the way....

So, for some good fun this weekend you should make your way down to Urbana, Ohio if you can. Why? Well, Lemme just say Art Affair on the Square and all its glory. Because there you can find things like these:

This is what I'm saying. Saturday, July 19th from 10:00 am till 6:00pm I will be there with fantastically shiny, pretty pretty things!
You should probably be there...

No comments: