Sunday, July 27, 2014

Update

So I have decided that this thing needs an over haul. If you subscribe to my Facebook (which you do, I mean... why wouldn't you?) then you know that I've decided to pour my goals into concrete and really work on them.


Goal: To quit a job I hate.
Goal: To open my own damn shop.
Goal: To get a house in Yellow Springs with my kids and D.

I figure it's going to take some time for these things to come to fruition and I am well aware of all that entails. No seriously, I am very well aware. My first step has been to get a book on online marketing and time management. My second step is to join a gym because Momma loves cake and that muffin top has got to go.

Life tip: When your five year-old comes up to you, pats your stomach and tells you that there's a baby in there(when there is no baby) it's time to drop a few pounds.

I've discovered sterling silver wrapping and will be posting the glory of ultra-shiny things as soon as I have more than one finished. It's not as awe-inspiring when there's only one, people. Fire Mountain Gems is a thing of beauty, I really recommend anyone to them for all their jewelry needs. Plus tools, I was able to purchase nylon coated pliers and the like for all the sterling so it won't be all scratched and ratchet looking with my wire twisting ways.

And trust me, non-ratchet looking jewelry is always the best way to go.

I'll be posting with greater frequency. Hint: Geek Tuesdays are coming.

M.

No comments: