Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Geek Tuesdays

OMG IT'S GEEK TUESDAYS.

AND OMG IT'S A BORG MINI FRIDGE.

The Borg is my favorite villain(s)(can I say that they are plural or singular because they are one in many...) in the Star Trek 'verse. The mechanical zombie appearance, the drones, the Borg Queen, Locutus/Jean-luc, the list goes on. The fact that the Cube has been downsized to a mini fridge just enhances my love for them. Why do I love it so? Because resistance is futile. That's why. If you read down the comment section of the page someone had the brilliant idea of creating a microwave to look like a Replicator.

That was also the time when a lot of people were like "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY". ThinkGeek needs to get on the ball on this one, just sayin'.

For those in the Geekdom that don't have the sincere appreciation of Star Trek and its glory, you can purchase the Rubik's Cube Mini Fridge which is just as nerdy and just as awesome.

If, for some reason, my kids don't want to get into Star Trek (but that's ridiculous, why wouldn't they?) they can switch over to some other means of Nerd. Which is fine, my kids are nerds, they really don't have a choice - this is genetics after all.... *sarcasm implied, sorta* But I put it to you, when your four year-old asks you if you would like "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot, Mommy?" just like Captain Picard takes his, is she a nerd-in-training?

I think so.

M.

No comments: