Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pinterest and Tangerine Orange

Anyone else completely addicted to Pinterest? (By the way, yes, that link is to my boards and no, I have no shame.)

Also, did anyone see "Traditional Home" magazine where they said the new color was Tangerine Orange?


Personally, I say bring it on. I couldn't help but notice how at the local amazing flea market that there were so many pieces of furniture that were turquoise blue, or turquoise blue and cherry red. They were everywhere. I'm sick of the colors, even though blue is currently on my toes but, nevertheless there the color should remain. For some reason, and call me crazy, I really don't want to match furniture and I don't rock orange quite as well as I rock the turquoise blue.

E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

And so with that, let us put an end to the turquoise craze... at least tone down the furniture, I like the jewelry.

Yes, please.
And with that, I am going to change the colors of the buttons. But I can't take the turquoise any more....
Craftiness next time.

No comments: